Thursday, May 3, 2007

Heather Johnson


DSCN3153
Originally uploaded by ecuk07.

Class Year: 2009
Major(s): Political Science and History
Interests/Activities: Politics, history, reading, music, movies, my family, travelling, College Republicans secretary, Orientation Leader, SAB

What is one thing you are most interested in doing or seeing while in the UK?

-I'm a political junkie, so I'm looking forwad to visiting Parliament. I recently wrote a paper comparing Congress and Parliament, so I'm excited to experience it firsthand.

4 comments:

Keena said...

We miss you already and you just barely left US soil!! We hope you have a "FANTASTIC" trip!! BE SAFE:)

We love you,
K,J&M

Emily said...

You might be interested in knowing that since I have been missing you so much, God decided to swarm our room with fruit flies. I've named each of them Heather, but I'm convinced that you've got more coolness at the tip of your pinky then they all have combined... Just so you know.

I love you. Have a fantastic trip... Keep me posted :-)

Darin & Kathy said...

Hope you and Kayleigh have the best trip ever. It is 85 degrees here today. Perhaps when you come back we will be able to get to the beach. We are thinking of you.
K's Mom & Dad

Ryan and Jenn said...

Hey Heather! We hope that you are having a wonderful time. We miss you and can't wait to see all of your pictures. Be safe.

love you,
Jenn and Ryan